We add the colour to the canvas. Who are we?

MICANVAS 2010 - MICA's annual brand management fest.

SPONSORS

About Us

Posted by Posted by MICANVAS On 8:29 AM

The hardest button to unbutton would be to answer ‘Who we are?’ and ‘What we need?’ Let’s give this a shot. We are a generation which believes that we have the power to make the difference. It should be about my vision, my expression, and my innovation. We are a generation where the freedom to think is our unwritten fundamental right. It has to be about my ideas, my rights, and my needs. Our generation will include managers who market the experience, the emotion and the vision. It has to be about my strategy, my position and my consumer. We are an impatient generation. We are that future where the party and the work happens at the same place. It is about my beat, my environment and my deadlines. We make our dreams, we build our vision, we make the people of the world realize their ability.

We add the colour to the canvas.

Who am I? I am my canvas and we will make that change. MICANVAS 2010 – The annual brand management festival.

To be held on the 28th, 29th and 30th of October, 2010, these 3 days is when the MICA campus will come alive to experience a near-perfect blend of formal & informal events. From management paper presentation to dancing workshops, from treasure hunts to short film making competitions, from panel discussions to the MICANVAS party, this is where you get to experience it all!