We add the colour to the canvas. Who are we?

MICANVAS 2010 - MICA's annual brand management fest.

SPONSORS

Micangelo speaks

Posted by Posted by MICANVAS On 10:30 AM


Oh hey there… thought it was time I showed up. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m MICAngelo. Want inside information on Mica and MICANVAS? Want to be a part of the madness, the euphoria, the absolute awesomeness of the fest as it happens? Want a play by play of it all? ... If you do... I’m your man! I animate the canvas. I am everything you dream about and want to be. I own the power to make a difference. I have the freedom to succeed. I know everything you want to know and I am here to teach you a thing or two.

I’m here to give you a chance to innovate. To ideate. To express. To create. I’m here to give you a chance to party! To let you play by your strengths and win.

So, ladies and gentlemen…

LET'S ADD SOME COLOUR TO THIS CANVAS.

WELCOME TO MICANVAS 2010!

by Sushumna Patel

1 Comment

  1. Supz Said,

    MICAngelo will surely add the fun to MICANVAS..:)

    Posted on October 13, 2010 at 5:59 AM

     

Post a Comment